By Susan Saraf

By Susan Saraf

Thursday, October 27, 2011

True Friends

Most of you have probably seen this you tube clip, I linked it at the end, it is worth revisiting. For those who haven't you are in for a treat! I have the same reaction I did the first time, heartwarming tears and reconnected to faith.  I am doing a special post tomorrow, I hope this one tides you over until then.

Think of the special friends, maybe even people (!), in your life that you would not have otherwise connected with and the selfless acts you have done or can do for them whether it was staying by their side or letting them go.

Above is a picture of my mom's dog Girlie, an eleven year old golden lab, doesn't it look like our faces are fused together? Kinda freaky! ahah! Well, she is living with us now and she is so sweet, we are so happy to have her warming up (stinking up and shedding all over) our home.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZaWgf_bk0

Good week all! xx!

Please leave a comment here. I am trying to build a community on the blog page and can't figure out how to transfer facebook comments. Plus, as a bonus, if you post anonymous no one has to know you like me. Thanks!

No comments: