By Susan Saraf

By Susan Saraf

Friday, June 20, 2014

Guitar Hero



 He had just returned from taking our eight year old to an electric guitar lesson.
Pictures that he will hate me for
in no time. Then understand when it's his time.

"This kid, like 35, at the music place, told me about a game where Colbert can plug in his guitar to the Wii U and play along," Danny said.

"Kid" and "35" didn't seem to totally go together- but my bigger battle was insuring not another piece of Wii U paraphernalia came into the homestead. 

"Whatever happened to doing things the old fashioned way?" I wondered out loud. "Like using the guitar app on the iPad?"

"Yea," Danny said, walking out of the room.  I'm gonna get it anyway.

Then Colbert came in to pitch the same spiel. 

He props his music on the ledge
and picks out the chords.
"Hey Mom, there was this guy at the lesson place that said we can buy a cool thing for the Wii U," he said.

"The 35 year old?" I asked. 

"Yea, this old guy," he said.

Ha!

But, I'm sure "35" and "old" don't go together either. Right?! 

No comments: